Sunday, February 26, 2012

She did it!

Because I sure didn't. Lydia decided she didn't want to wear diapers anymore and was a very determined little girl. I was not ready for this but because of her persistence I decided to try it. She took about a week to be free of any accidents and that includes night time! This was a gift from the Lord to me:) And what kind of underwear do you think this cute little girl likes to wear you might wonder...some cute ones with bows, maybe princess or flowery ones? No!~ Her brother's hand-me-down Thomas the Trains.

2 comments:

Julie V. said...

WOW! that's amazing! Could you please have her say some convincing words to Aaron next time she sees him?

gennel said...

way great photo. you can use this one when she graduates from High School and has to have a little kid photo to go with the cap and gown.