Sunday, March 9, 2014

A Glimmer Of Hope

Our first warmer day was this weekend, we loved to be outside with sweaters on instead of bulky winter jackets. It was a sloppy mess out there but the fresh air was nice and the sun shining down on us was great! We have a couple more warmer days coming up and then some snow flurries again. I can take a couple more snow flurries as long as they are mixed in with some hope filled days of spring:)
Nathan re-did our snowman.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

We are anticipating the spring so much too! At least the days are nice and long now, not too much longer! I like that little poem also, very sweet. I wish the feet here would slow down a bit also.

Anonymous said...

Super Na!!!! Spring's right around the corner little ones! Love you all - Papa!