I know I say this every year but....this year it has really been a looong winter! I know there has been many freezing record temperatures...it's been very cold. We came close to a the record amount of snow for the season...we had many snowstorms. So needless to say...we are very ready for spring! We have not been outside very much this winter it seems but sometimes I coax the children to bundle up and venture outside for a little play time, amidst all the snow and ice and freezing temperatures and broken tree limbs:)
We are ready for fresh air and sunshine and walks and backyard play times. We have longingly talked about no jackets and swings and hikes, picnics and creek walks, catching bugs, riding bikes and scooters....we are so excited for you spring. We know you are just around the corner! Please come quickly!
Friday, March 7, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
us tooo!!!!
Post a Comment