"For the promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off, everyone whom the Lord God calls to Himself" Acts 2:39
I am humbled daily by my sin as a parent, my lack of wisdom, not drawing strength from the Lord-the list could go on and on. At times I wonder how am I going to teach this little child who is lost about his Creator? And then I remember that God is at work and to trust in His promise. I look at our families and am so thankful for the generations we have behind us of godly examples and God's grace. Thank you parents and grandparents! We look back... and then look ahead in faith for our own children.


1 comment:
How wonderful to be part of a godly heritage and how sobering it is when we consider passing on the faith! I am so thankful that it is not based on my abilities as a parent (though of course I have a responsibility to steward my time well), but that passing on the faith to our kids is by the grace of our dear Lord and Savior, who is able and suffient for the task!
I loved the pics, but on second glance I saw that Nathan was picking his nose in the ladies picture! Bet he'll love that picture when he gets older :-)
Post a Comment