This weekend God blessed us with lots of family time and some good heavy rain mixed in so I didn't have to water my flowers. We had an annual foster care picnic that we attended and the Goods were there which we were hoping they would be (Nathan's wonderful former foster family). They were VERY happy to see us (or I should say Nathan:), their kids followed him around everywhere, and I mean everywhere because he's a kid on the move. They are such a great christian family, what a blessing it was for Nathan to be with them his first year!

The Goods

Nathan not so much liking cotton candy? but Daddy was happy to eat it for him:)

Bath time -very needed due to walking in mud puddles from a down pour at the picnic. His new favorite position in the tub is laying down. Isn't he a cutie, he calls himself Nae-Nae now and he has started saying ya-ya back when we say "love you". Little blessings throughout our days:)

No comments:
Post a Comment