We celebrated our six year anniversary this past Friday night. Grammy watched Nathan so we could have a couple hours together. I am so very blessed to be married to Steve - You are a wonderful husband to me! You work hard to provide for us every day, not only at Deka but also building your business; I am so thankful for how you repair and fix things around the house; You daily try to make it a priority to have time with me and Nathan; You are always looking for ways to serve me and help me around the house; What amazes me most is how you are seeking to grow in areas that you struggle with sin, your humility and love for God and your family are so evident! I am so blessed to be your wife:)cousin Caroline after dinner on Friday
and had Caroline for the weekend. We
had a really good time with her, going to
the park, reading to her, coloring, making
smores and she loved playing with her
cousin. She stayed with us until after
church on Sunday -
We loved having you Caroline!
After our care group on Sunday which was such a blessing to Steve and I (gentle reminders from the Lord of His desires and ways), we decided to take a walk at this park we found the other day. There are some walking paths under some pine tree patches - it's quite beautiful and so peaceful, reminding us of God's greatness and splendor, our Lord's creation! I think this park is going to be visited by us often:)
And then we had a nice Labor day as well, did some shopping, ventured to take Nathan to lunch at a restaurant (and he didn't do too bad either), and then had a relaxing dinner outside in the back yard, what a beautiful day - What a great weekend, thank you Lord for blessing us in so many ways this weekend, reminding us of your greatness, showering us with your grace, and lovingly pointing us to your truths and your ways. 


2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad that you and Steve got to have some time alone.
It sounds like you had a very nice and relaxing weekend. Glad that the time at the resturant went so well for Nathan (we have had our share of good and bad experiences, but not too many bad ones, praise God!)
Yes, Happy Anniversary Guys! It sounds like you had a great quiet weekend! I'll have to find out which park that is. It looks like fun. Can't wait to hear more about Sunday either! You both are such a blessing to the church! lv ya
Post a Comment