Here are some pictures that you should be able to print (Mom). I know, he needs his nose wiped in the first one and his mouth wiped in the second:) I'll get on that:)

And this is a video of his soccer moves with a basketball (the only ball Heidi wont destroy). He's actually pretty good until he falls on top of the ball and then rolls off of it, (I didn't get that on video - yet)
And here is a video of him feeding himself, which yes, I am way behind schedule in training him in this. Part of me wants to hang on to the little bit of baby I have left and part of me wants a clean floor:) This was actually not planned as there was no bib and not a very good spoon for him to use. I can't tell if he's left or right handed yet, he's using his left here but also uses his right? Time will tell, I have a hunch he's right though.

2 comments:
I think he Is a good soccer player! wow. How fun! And he's doing a GREAT job with the spoon! Caleb uses one but not near as well... If it's sticky and sticks to the spoon he does fairly well but if it's cereal and milk, most ends up in his bib. ;)
Hi there Marie, I found you on Rachel's blog. What adorable pictures. I am so happy for you I could burst. It seems like you are enjoying mommyhood so much. What a blessing.
Danielle M.
Post a Comment