Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Six Beautiful Months

Nathan had his 6 month routine 
court hearing today, (he was so cute 
I had to take a picture of him).  His 
last court date, 6 months ago, was 
the first time Steve and I met our 
little boy, how time flies! As I am 
writing this I am again in awe of what 
God has done, how he has given us 
our precious son. Thank you Jesus
for Nathan! Thank you for these past 
6 months.



Here we are 6 months ago 
picking him up at the court 
house and taking him home 
for a day visit.



Here are some other pictures of the past couple weeks. We went to the Wernersville fair last week and took Nathan on some rides.  He just watched everything and took it all in.  He wasn't scared of the big dog?, just wondering what that thing was sticking out of his face.














And then we have been giving Nathan some chores to do:)  





After he's done he gets to read with Dada:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Marie! These pictures were great. I especially loved the first and last one. What a handsome little boy you have!

Unknown said...

How neat! I'm trying to remember- does 6 months mean that you guys can officially adopt him? Or has that already happened? Sorry, but I don't remember the details.

It is so exciting to see him grow and to look back at what the Lord has done. A few weeks ago, I came across the picture that you and Steve sent out with your Christmas card- it was a picture of just the two of you. It was so fun to see the picture, knowing your desire for a child and knowing what the Lord would do in just a few months. God is so amazing! It is a great reminder of His graciousness toward us in orchestrating the timing and plans for our lives. It is sometimes hard to see what He is doing in the middle of a particular trial, but His ways are high above ours and far more glorious! Thanks for posting- it has been an encouragement to me.

Anonymous said...

I am awe-struck each time I see Nathan in person(of course that's the best) or even in pictures, old or new. I could just sit, take in every detail... What God has done is marvelous indeed! And we all are blessed by it. I do so enjoy each picture, each addition to the site. Thank you much for caring to keep us informed and in touch. Children change so quickly. (Now to get the webcam in sync with yours!)

Anonymous said...

Those new pictures are great, especially the one where Nathan is filling up the lawnmower with gas! That would make a great background for my office PC (hint, hint)! Mom and I both love to visit your site often - you kids ROCK!

Kelly said...

Marie, Just found your blog via Rachel's blog. Hurrah!!! I love it! Your posts are so aware of God's grace and blessings in your life...especially with your sweet Nathan! We're so happy for you three! xoxo