Friday, September 25, 2009

Amazing Grace

We had no idea what was in this little boys head! I have for the longest time tried to get Nathan to sing songs with me and he would just listen and stare and nothing would come out. Steve and I sing to him every night before bed and then I continue while I rock him for awhile. Well last night I thought I would see if he new the ending to some song stanzas and was amazed...he knew the whole song and many other songs as well ~ the little stinker:) Here's a little sample and the ending is fitting for our runny nosed little boy:)

6 comments:

Julie said...

How very nice! GOOD JOB, NATHAN! You were just storing up all those notes for a big show!
...and a fun way to remind us as parents of little ones to always be training them in the Lord - they are watching and listening to our every word & deed. One day, we pray, they can shout the Good News to all around them in action and in word! :)
That had to be so rewarding for you to hear him sing!

Danielle said...

Little kids singing to God always makes me cry, this was so exception. What a cute little boy you have there. and what a stinker.
My kids do that too, they don't sing during worship, but on the ride home they sing each song nice and loud. What Julie said is so true, they are watching and listening.

Lois Good said...

How adorable! Notice those fingers going. You better get him started on piano lessons. :-)

Anonymous said...

...How sweet the sound... Yes, Amazing Grace is a sweet sound, and it's even sweeter coming from the mouth of a toddler that you love SO much! That video is about as precious as any I've seen. I'm wondering what other praise and worship tunes he has tucked away inside! Love to you all!

TripleFun said...

What fun to watch in action! Talented and heart warming. What an accomplishment for parent and child!

Amy and Brian said...

I'm catching up on some old blog posts (hoping for some new;oP) this video was sooooo adorable....what a dear boy you have!!