So, I'm a week and 1/2 behind but Steve and I finally went on our motorcycle/scooter ride. It was his birthday gift from my parents and I (and I got to tag-a-long:). Steve's parents watched the kiddos and we headed to Lancaster last Saturday. We hit a flea market, grabbed some good coffee and drove to Country Road Cycles where we rented our "Machine" :) We enjoyed touring around Lancaster for the day, stopping in shops and grabbing lunch etc.. It was the perfect day to ride and just started to sprinkle when we were a mile from returning the scooter. Steve's remark when we pulled up..."that was Fun!" We did have a great time together, enjoyed every minute together and so thankful our parents made it happen for us.

1 comment:
I'm so glad that you kids had a good time! You both look really cute in yellow!!!
Post a Comment