Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Celebrations '09'

Christmas decorations are all packed away and the house looks bare...but much easier to clean although I haven't yet done that. I have been putting off my Christmas post because I am finding it difficult to post pictures without our little Tulip in the mix. It was a great Christmas though, we were so blessed in many ways. It was exciting to see Nathan learn what Christmas is all about this year and how he was excited to celebrate Jesus' birthday. Steve was off Christmas Eve and we spent the day together and then were able to attend our church's first Christmas Eve service. We enjoyed much family time with Steve's family and always come away with such an awareness of their love for us. His parents truly put so much thought and time in trying to bless us all. After Christmas my brother and sis-in-law and their 3 kids and dog came to stay with us for 2 days. I love having guests in the house! We so enjoyed their company and Naty made us an authentic mexican meal...Yum! .....And now that Christmas is over ~Spring come quickly please:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures - and such happy smiles on the little ones face! God's blessings are so often enjoyed through happy times such as you picture. And you are all truly blessed to have the kind of Godly influence that Steve's fmaily provides. I'm overwhelmed with joy to know that you are surrounded by such a loving family that is so near to you! Mom and I give the glory to Jesus, for His hand in this matter has given us GREAT peace! Our God is an Awesome God...!

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I just wanted to let you know that ever since your mom forwarded on your blog site to me I have been avidly following it! It is so much fun for me to see how your family is doing. Some of my favorite pics so far have been your Thanksgiving trip! Anyway, much love and keep up the posts!!!!
Love, Cousin Katie