in your nose!
Nathan was eating his snack today, cheerios, raisins and a few mini chocolate chips, and he gives me a little whine and says "Mama, I stuck
chocolate chip up my nose". Sure enough, with my flashlight I could see it WAY up there. I tried a tweezers to no avail, and waited a minute and had him blow a couple times ~ out it slid. I think with a soon to be three year old in the house things are going to get a little more humorous...and possibly scary:)

One of my New Year resolutions was to begin potty training Nathan...pray for me please:) I have had no motivation to do this so far, it seriously is one downfall to having children I believe:) Hopefully it will not take me the whole year to complete this resolution. Why is potty training a dog so much easier, I think Heidi had about three accidents in the house and then it was done. Really he is doing a great job considering he is intrigued by the process and most accidents happen when mommy is distracted that's why this resolution is for me.

2 comments:
First good laugh I've had all day!!!! You GO SUPER-NAY!
Let me know how potty training a boy goes..Maris was an adventure, but a boy...You'll do great. Almost three already..it is so fun to hear his new 'discoveries' :=) enjoy..
Post a Comment