Yesterday Lydia took her first couple moves forward and has been progressing ever since. Every day she is changing and doing something new...it's very sad to me but also exciting. She is not our little baby girl anymore but yet she will always be my baby. She loves to stand up and hold onto things and has cruised a couple of steps while doing this. She is going to make us a very busy household pretty soon:) How we love her!

3 comments:
How cute - I love that curly hair!
She is getting so big!!!
Thank you for commenting on our blog...I came on your's to reply, but now I can;t remember about what. DOH. Anyway...I also "caught up" on your blog...your strawberries look delicious!! We missed strawberry season, but we did get 15 lbs of blueberries and if the baby is late, we will be going peach picking...I LOVE being able to eat the "fresh" fruit in the winter. Where do you guys go??
I just remembered!! I did not stencil the butterflies...Jona came over and painted them by hand...aren't they beautiful!!?
Post a Comment