Friday, February 13, 2009

A little update

So, our little boy has graduated to a booster seat and he's doing really well with it. The reason we switched you might ask.... his feet~ they never stop moving and I think they actually speed up when he's eating. The constant kicking was driving poor mommy crazy and I think the antique highchair wouldn't of had much life left if the kicking continued. :)
And this is a picture of where Nathan likes to be whenever I'm doing something in the kitchen. I move from counter to counter and so does he. Even though he is very much in the way, I LOVE IT:) I'm taking the picture looking down at him if anyone was wondering.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like Nathan loves being in the kitchen with Mommy. And how does HE like being out of the highchair, sitting at the table?

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I always loved being under foot in the kitchen with my mom when I was little...maybe you'll have a little helper who washes dishes or helps you bake one day :)

Keri