Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's

This Valentine's day was a little different then years past because of our little addition to the family but still so sweet and special:) Steve took Nathan out for a yummy date-they enjoyed this special father/son time over some donuts and then ran some errands all the while giving Mommy some free time at home:) When they returned they brought me a beautiful little rose bush that hopefully I won't kill before I'm able to plant outside:) And then we just had a quiet family day which I love and a special dinner for my 2 Valentine's..but I do confess, I am looking forward to this Friday when Steve and I will have our "Valentine's day" as Nathan is spending the night at Grammy and Poppy's:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love Donut dates too - especially when they're little! :) It was fun to hear about your Valentine's Day - how sweet for you to receive a rose from your boys :) Fun. I hope you enjoy your special date with Steve this week. That will be nice. :)

Anonymous said...

Steve & ReeRee: I LOVE that picture of Nathan and the dog: then and now; more every time that I look at it (often)! My how that little man is growing. Love you 3!