We're big fans of your blog - it's on my Google Reader, so I don't miss a posting. This one just made our morning. I frequently tear up (with joy) looking at your pictures. God is good, right??? I love you guys soooo much.
God has graciously put Steve and I together as husband and wife on this journey on earth. We have been married for 11 years and he is my very best friend, my love. We also are so blessed to have our children, Nathan and Lydia, they are such a joy and treasure to us! We thank God every new day we get to share with them.
5 comments:
We're big fans of your blog - it's on my Google Reader, so I don't miss a posting. This one just made our morning. I frequently tear up (with joy) looking at your pictures. God is good, right??? I love you guys soooo much.
That is so cute and so true. What a giggle he has!
I LOVE his laugh :) and I agree with your mom... so cute!
That was adorable! Don't you just love how kids enjoy the simple things?
Keri
What a cutie! The pictures were adorable in the last post too...it it crazy how fast they grow! Shannon
Post a Comment