Monday, February 2, 2009

And then...

So...I took the picture on the right the other day and compared it with the one on the left taken in May and then... I got a little sad. Look at Nathan's arms where they are resting on the bench:( And then... I looked at Heidi's pics and I laughed, oh how they have both grown and oh how God has given us such wonderful times these past 10 months:) And then... I saw the green out the window - too bad there's more snow on the way.

And then...I must kiss this cutie pie
And then...We had some ice/snow the other day and after seeing a friends blog and watching their 3 adorable kids slide down a hill in their backyard we decided to give it a try ourselves over the weekend. We went to our "big $2000+  backyard" ( the school playground) and had a ball. Nathan got into it after a couple rides down but in this video I think he says "no" at the end:)  Heidi was very humorous to watch~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Marie! I Can - not believe the difference in the two pictures! oh my goodness how MUCH he has grown! What a cutie face too. ~ And I'm Glad you enjoyed some belly sliding too :)

Danielle said...

What neat pictures, even though they are kind of sad.
We go sledding there too sometimes. Mostly we sled on our front lawn, or in the drainage basin across the street, but the school is way better. I am glad you had such fun together. Maybe we'll see you there!

Anonymous said...

Oh,my, it's really hard to believe that there is that much of a difference, and that we have missed so much of his growing! We treasure every moment we get with our kids and grandkids these days.

MamaW said...

Personally, I love the tiptoes in the older pic - how precious! I also cannot believe how he's grown so much - a reminder to me of the amazing family he's part of - all the love he gets must do him good. :)

Anonymous said...

ReeRee: My how that young man has GROWN! He is certainly S-O-O-O-O BIG! It just makes me want to see you all so much! Mom and I are so hoping that it's Easter! Love you kids! Dad.