So last night I was talking to Steve and said something, can't even remember what I said but it was the way I said it-
And Steve said "you sounded just like your Mom" and he laughed.
And I smiled and then missed my Mom.
I love you Mom and am glad for the times I remind others and myself of you!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Ree...that's so sweet, (I hope it was something good that you said) but I'm a bit befuddled at times by that because I am so aware of my shortcomings, my failures, how I wish I did things differently. But I thank God that He redeems! I like things (some things) that remind me of of my Mom, too. I'm glad we both have good memories! Love you.
God has graciously put Steve and I together as husband and wife on this journey on earth. We have been married for 11 years and he is my very best friend, my love. We also are so blessed to have our children, Nathan and Lydia, they are such a joy and treasure to us! We thank God every new day we get to share with them.
1 comment:
Ree...that's so sweet, (I hope it was something good that you said) but I'm a bit befuddled at times by that because I am so aware of my shortcomings, my failures, how I wish I did things differently. But I thank God that He redeems! I like things (some things) that remind me of of my Mom, too. I'm glad we both have good memories!
Love you.
Post a Comment