We had another foster care outing this weekend at a corn maze and we met Steve's parents and nieces there. Nathan had a good time, loved being able to run around and explore new things. There was a big hay filled area that the kids (and grown-ups) could jump and tumble in and throw around, it was a favorite with the kids, but how can so much hay end up in a diaper?We went on a tractor ride ( the last picture of the collage with Poppy) and Nathan just stared at the tractor for most of the ride. It was a beautiful evening as you can see by the sunset but pretty chilly, Fall has definitely come upon us.
I took Nathan and the dog out for our morning stroll yesterday and put some mittens on Nathan, it was quite humorous for the first half of the walk. Nathan wasn't too thrilled about them and was trying to take them off and Heidi loved them and was trying to take them off. I must have put them back on half a dozen times or more. I have a feeling this will be happening again and again:)



2 comments:
Marie ~ That looks like you all had such a fun time! Is that place around here? If so, you'll have to e-mail me where you went :) - I love the "faces" picture & the sunset! And yes, I have no idea how so much "stuff" gets in diapers - sometimes it even manages to get in there with a onsie on! What a fun day though!
What fun! Even better than at Farm Park with the other 3 grandkids! We did the cornfield maze, not the rest. You got a great pic of Nathan's concentration. Beautiful sunset, too.
Post a Comment