Thursday, October 16, 2008

pat the bunny

My Mom bought Nathan this book a while ago and he loves it - I remember loving it as kid too. Since we have been reading this to him he now smells the flowers whenever he sees them including at times, flowers in other books:) He also likes to feel his own "Daddy's scratchy face", and tries to feel my scratchy face too, but thankfully I don't have one:) I love this picture below, however, it is not the manliest photo.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet! I love that pic of Nathan- the color is great and it really captures the moment.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable picture! Nathan looks like he had a lot of fun at the fall fest/hay ride too...I love seeing all the fun memories and traditions you are making :)

cb4swife said...

He is such a cutie! I love looking at your family pictures! Not only are you guys great photographers...but I love seeing pictures of the 3 of you!!!! Thank you God for this family!!! Love ya...Shannon