Sunday, October 12, 2008

Great Mame

A week with Great Gramma!! My Gramma came last Saturday on the bus from Erie PA, what a Gramma.  She's 83 years old and still adventurous which I'm thankful for.

She was with us a whole week and we were able to share our everyday family life with her.  It brought back memories of when I lived with her for a while in college - good memories.




I loved watching Nathan get to know his Great Mame.  This morning he actually pointed to her chair at the table and asked for Mame, it was a little sad. we miss you Gramma!






And here are some cute shots of Nathan.  The first he is hiding behind a chair in the corner, look closely to where his finger is pointing - the moon!  He loves the moon.


This past Saturday we were so excited to meet my parents a couple hours away so they could take Gramma back home.  It was so good to see them even though it was only for a short time.  Thanks for lunch Dad!



And then this picture had to be in color, we had a beautiful drive home, the mountains were covered in color.  I love Fall!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ree: Those pictures were beautiful and I appreciate this site of yours so much! What a joy to see Nathan and Steve and you, and watch the events of your lives. The picture of the fall foilage was gorgeous too. Love you kids!God Bless you all, Dad.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad that you were able to enjoy the time with your grandma and parents. The story about Nathan pointing to the chair was sweet. I love seeing the pictures of him growing. We miss you guys!